At Fabulous Floors Atlanta, hardwood floor resurfacing is our trademark service. The vast majority of hardwood floors have only mild marring, scratches and regular wear. Daily traffic and life’s events will bring this type of expected wear to any wood floor, but the only restorative solution used to be sanding down to bare wood and refinishing completely. That’s still an option, but is not always necessary.
Hardwood Floor Resurfacing
We restore the original shine of your wood floors without the dust, mess or odor typically associated with hardwood refinishing. The ideal floor that is eligible for resurfacing rather than complete refinishing is a floor that has some visible wear with light scratches. The finish is pretty much intact with no signs of bare wood. Warping between the boards is minimal and not common, and overall, the floors are in fairly good condition.
Floors with this type of regular wear don’t require the intensity of labor, time and expense of a complete hardwood refinishing service. These floors simply need a face-lift and some professional restorative care. Fabulous Floors technicians can gently sand and buff away the surface marks, nicks, scuffs and general wear. We will then apply a coat of high quality, long-lasting polyurethane.
Our hardwood floor resurfacing system is non-invasive and safe for both your home and your family. Hardwood resurfacing does not affect the color or integrity of the wood; it does not create airborne dust or fumes and it is completely Green – safe for your family, our staff and the environment. There is no reason to vacate your home and no mess. It is the single most cost effective value-added home improvement available. We provide our resurfacing service at a fraction of the cost of traditional refinishing! It’s only 99¢ per square foot and can be completed within hours – typically just one day.
Click below to get started on your dream home!
Benefits of Our Hardwood Floor Resurfacing System:
- Saves money. Hardwood resurfacing will cost you much less than traditional refinishing.
- Add instant value. Increase the value of your home with beautifully resurfaced floors.
- Saves time. Most resurfacing treatments can be done in just a few hours.
- Lasting finish. Final finish is long-lasting polyurethane in gloss, semi-gloss or satin.
- Durability. Resurfaced hardwood floors withstand heavy traffic and make cleaning easier.
- Dust-free. With our hardwood floor resurfacing services, there is no airborne dust and grime.
- Save the wood. Nicks and scratches in your floor are sanded without removing precious wood.
- We do the work. No lugging heavy equipment, purchasing products or losing time doing it yourself.
- Renewed look. You’ll never have to live with worn out hardwood floors again!
- No cleanup. There is absolutely nothing to cleanup after we’re gone.
|Give us a call today to discuss your hardwood floor resurfacing needs!
Atlanta: (678) 879-5515